Thursday, September 25, 2003

More of the same thing from yesterday. Web site, drawing, Cubs win, yay. But I have something I'd like to offer to the general populace, or at least the quark-sized percentage of people that will read this. Next time you need to imply that someone has below average intelligence, say that they're from a Nielsen family. If you don't know what this means, a Nielsen family is a household with a meter that lets them rate TV shows for a "random" sampling of the TV viewing population's opinions. This amounts to an anonymous mob of morons who are contractually obligated to watch a certain amount of television every week. It's because of these people that America gets nothing but "reality" shows and carbon-copy legal dramas. Maybe I'm talking to the wrong people, but I mostly hear people talk about The Simpsons. So use the phrase if you like it. I think it's apt.

No comments: