Tuesday, January 06, 2004

The last week has been a largely forgettable string of workdays with one high point over the weekend in the form of Jen, an old friend from college who I haven't seen in awhile. I got to hang out with her and Todd and Christa and we went and did all the stupid stuff we did in college, like go to Meijer and eat at Munchie. This sounds boring, but trust me when I say you had to be there to understand why this is so enjoyable. For one thing, Jen remembered to play our favorite before dinner game called "Kill Your Friends." The game is played with a ballpoint pen and a napkin or placemat, upon which one person draws the opposing player in some sort of outlandish fatal circumstance, and then the opposing player is left to find an equally outlandish way out. I had to leave my friends early because I had to work early the next morning, though.

It's odd trying to keep this blog up now that I'm working. The more productive I am, the less I have to write about. This is odd, because I used to write more, but this could be attributed to less free time and increased mental fatigue. That, and writing about work is boring.

Anyway, go check out this site. It's something that's made me laugh every time I've seen it.

No comments: