Tuesday, January 20, 2004

I've recently learned through short conversations with a couple of managers that, due to financial constraints, I may not have a job after the next week. At least, not a book selling job. The head manager offered me a part time job in the cafe, but I'm not sure I want to do that. It'd be nice to keep the job and the discount, and I like my co-workers, but the cafe is crazy sometimes.

I haven't heard anything on the website job yet. I damn well better at least get the common courtesy of a rejection letter. ILM and Blizzard were kind enough to mail nice looking post cards across the country to shoot me down, so a quick note from two miles away isn't asking too much. I need money to start grad school or I wouldn't worry so much about maintaining cashflow. Failing that, maybe I ought to send my application to Bin-Laden. His current camera operator can't seem to figure out the intricacies of a tripod, so I figure I could be a valuable asset if I weren't such a gleaming example of the great white satan of the west.

When the weather warms up again I hope to be able to venture outside to find something to blog about. I fear I've become rather dull, as evidenced by my lack of quality blogging for the past month or so.

No comments: