Thursday, May 20, 2004

I've come to the conclusion that I need a new job. The weekly schedule at work has my weekly hours in the single digit for next week, and no time means no money. No money means no comic books, movies, gasoline, or GRAD SCHOOL- which will require a boatload of money. So, in an effort to get moving towards eventual financial stability, I’m looking for a new job.

The first possibility is a storage shelver position at the library. My initial impression of this is something like being a goblin at Gringotts, but with books. It’s more money and 30 hours a week, and I like the library, so this could work well.

My other possibility is with a local technology company that has at least a passing interest in bringing in an animator to create some sort of informational animations for their proposals to the main office. It’s a little ambiguous to me right now, but landing an animation job in Fort Wayne is like being named Thane of Glamis and Thane of Cawdor all in one day.

No comments: