Monday, January 01, 2007

The long, arduous process of sorting through my stuff, packing boxes, and driving back and forth between cities is finally complete. I'm no longer a Muncie resident, so it's back to Fort Wayne to finish my projects and my degree. No more Heorot, Fickle Peach, Moe's, Motini's, Scotty's, Pita Pit, or Greek's. I suppose I'm alright without these establishments, but what really hurt was closing my pull file at Alter Ego Comics. I think the shop in Fort Wayne has the same service, but it won't be the same.

On the plus side, I'm able to use the Allen County Public Library again.

4 comments:

Michelle Calka said...

surely you will still be down in muncie sometimes...you'll have to have meetings and such.
Also, finish your damn project already. :)

Loyal V said...

Of course I'll have meetings. There isn't an issue in the world that can't be made more complicated by a meeting.

Scott Davis said...

Loyal! Come back and kill aliens on HD!

Jason said...

Oh my god, you made it out! WTEFF?!?!
HELP ME!!!!! ... don't let Muncie keep me here....