Tuesday, January 09, 2007

The start of my "me" semester has been, essentially, two additional days of finals week. I worked for about twelve hours total yesterday finishing my animation for the Terri Dreams, currently rendering behind this window. I also went to the IDMAA meeting to get feedback on a grant proposal I wrote last month for their double-secret project. The forthcoming revision should look great, and if the project gets off the ground I'll post a link.

I crashed on Gerry's couch last night and ate breakfast in the new cafe in the library. It's pretty nice- food, coffee, and huge sunlit windows. The rest of the day has been constant running around and working. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to visit most of the people I'd like to (the old office, Scott, and others), but I'm anxious to get home because my brother goes back to school next week.

No comments: