Tuesday, August 24, 2004

This whole grad school thing is a pretty strange endeavor. I think I'm getting the feel for it, but that could be because I took an allergy pill that put me in a stupor. From my antihistimine haze, this all looks pretty well possible to accomplish, but that could be because I'm incapable of panicking until the medication wears off. I set my work hours for this semester today. I had to distribute them around my already haptic schedule, but it should work okay. I do four hours a day, give or take, and most days I do two blocks of two hour shifts between classes. My office (yeah, office)that I share with my boss is right across the street from the comm building with all of my classes and a place to eat. It's all quite convenient. I'll often have only scant minutes to make it from work to class, but I scheduled plenty of time to eat lunch and dinner on most days.

The library here has a great collection of Kurosawa's movies here, so I checked out The Hidden Fortress, the movie that inspired Star Wars. I might even have time to watch it one of these nights when I'm not too tired.

2 comments:

Loyal V said...

test

Loyal V said...

testagain