Monday, February 02, 2004

I think my employment at Barnes & Noble is coming to an end in the near future. I don't mind, really. The work isn't ever hard and I like making coffee drinks, but the pay isn't that great and the bleach in the cleaning rags is taking the skin off of my hands at an alarming rate. These are pithy complaints considering that my salary and working conditions are far superior to those found elsewhere in the world. Still, I need a job with more hours. I only have eight hours this week and next week. The upside is that I don't have to work much to keep my employee discount.

This week I'm back to my old schedule, or lack thereof, doing nothing. I plan on reading more, as well as planning a trip to BSU next week when the roads clear up. And, of course, playing Tony Hawk Pro Skater 4. Probably a healthy amount of that.

No comments: