Sunday, December 14, 2003

I'm quite tired, so this will be a short post. This morning I helped Dawn move from point A to point B by way of point Q to pick up a couch. I didn't actually pick it up, someone else did, but I was there to offer moral support. Then I went to work (blah blah, register, blah blah) and after work I bought "Good Omens" by Neil Gaiman and terry Pratchett, and a little photo album that I want to fill with little 2"x3" ink drawings. I haven't decided on a theme, but I might make a series of updated versions of sketches I did in high school. I also bought tickets for Return of the King for me and other people from USF I'm meeting at the theater.

It's kind of funny- I was really busy today, but I don't have anything else to write about. I think I'll be happy when my hours are cut back after the holiday business rush ends.

No comments: