Wednesday, December 03, 2003

I learned how to make lots and lots of coffee this morning at work. I think it's a sign that I'm going to be a permanent employee when they decide to train me in this sort of thing. I can now make all sorts of beverages, something like eight or nine variations on coffee. Still no cure for cancer. I got to taste all of my creations, too, so I went from slightly groggy to wired over the course of half an hour. The rest of the day was easy, as I effortlessly floated four inches above the ground because my molecules were vibrating in harmony with the natural energy fields of the earth.

Outside of work, I haven't done too much. I found a correct tab file for Radiohead's "Fake Plastic Trees" and learned to play it fairly well. I got new shoes and gloves for the cold weather. This is the exciting personal journalism that people read blogs for.

One last note, check out the new link in the top right portion of this page. The RIAA radar is where I can check my potential purchases to make sure that none of the money goes to a bunch of soulsucking entertainment lawyers and executives. I'm happy to report that all of my purchases since I began my boycott early last summer have been from independent labels.

No comments: