Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Here's me incrementally burning my fifteen minutes of fame: iPod finger. I was interviewed last week by a collumnist for the Star Press that my boss knows and who is married to a guy I'm working with in the Journalism department, neither of whom know Kevin Bacon. The print piece has my mug grinning above an illustration of what using an ipod is supposedly doing to my poor joints. Honestly, I haven't had a problem with my joints yet, despite all I use them for. I play guitar, type, play video games, and crack my knuckles alternately all day- using an ipod isn't high-impact.

Last night I watched the Colts game with a group of grad students. We ate oven-baked nachos and cookies and laughed at the opposing team's coaches with their matching hoodies.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So your finger doesn't hurt. And now people who read the newspaper know that your finger doesn't hurt. It almost makes you miss sensationalism, doesn't it? Well, I'm still glad your finger doesn't, well, you know.

Scott Davis said...

And one may way you're connected -- your friend and doucmentary cohort sits next to the The Star Press writer. Muncie just ain't big enough.