Wednesday, March 09, 2005

I've added more links to the list on the right. It's "Drawn," a blog devoted to graphic design from all over the place. It's an RSS feed too, for those of you cool enough to care. I'm also adding Penny Arcade because I read it and enjoy it. I put boingboing up there too, since I get almost all the interesting stuff I post or forward from there.

Break is going well, as breaks go. That is to say, I haven't done anything strenuous. I've gotten some reading done, visited my alma mater, and played video games. Any of these could be worth blogging about, if I had the accumen to do so anymore. I've lost that bloggin' feeling. I don't plan to quit, but I'm not all that happy with my blog writing of late. I think I wrote better when I was miserable and unemployed a year and a half ago. I had more time to sit and think, rather than constantly running around without time to think. I am quite a bit happier now so I suppose it's a fair trade.

No comments: